Herbal balm Black Plai Siamy
Herbal balm Black Plai Siamy is a Thai traditional natural remedy. It eases aching symptoms in muscles, knees and elbow joints; relieves tension of tendons; reduces stiffness symptoms and cramps; helps after sprain or other injures all around the body; helps against itching and after insects bites. It also useful for treatment of dizziness/vertigo, migraine and common headache.
An ancient formula of balm doesn’t leave a “burning” sensation on your skin. But it provides long lasting healing effect instead due essential natural extracts and oils.
Black plai (Zingiber ottensii) is one of the numerous species of “ginger” (Zingiberaceae) family have been used in Thai traditional medicine during centuries. The combination of black plai extract with black sesame oil is especially effective against back pain, arthritis and other joints problems, both inflammatory and traumatic.
Another important ingredient is a moringa (Moringa oleifera) oil. This oil helps counter fungal infections or open wounds from acne, which can easily become infected or exacerbated by dust.
Along with other Siamy products when used regularly, it helps promote a healthier life style and well-being.
- Herbal balm Black Plai Siamy is 100% natural
- doesn’t leave burning sensation
- eases aching symptoms in muscles
- effective against arthritis and other joints problems
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- heals and soothe damaged skin
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply inside mouth or nose. For external use only! Keep out of reach of children.
Suggestions for use
- Rub and massage area which has a problem, such as knee, elbow or the back.
- Apply small amount of the herbal balm Black Plai onto temporal zone of the head and back neck to get rid a headache.
- Simply inhale the balm to reduce dizziness/vertigo symptoms.
Black plai (Zingiber ottensii), Sesame oil, Moringa oil, Eucalyptus oil, Clerodendrum petasites, Asian spiderflower (Cleome viscosa), Black sesame essential oil, Lemongrass oil.
Keep out of heat and direct sunlight.