Poy Sian Mark II nasal inhaler
Poy Sian Mark II nasal inhaler, a Thai traditional natural remedy, contains a mixture of essential oils, herbs and salts. Inhalers are very popular in Thailand and everyone has at least one. This is due to their convenience (easy to carry, “must have” in your pocket) and fast action of refreshing the body, mind and curing a wide variety of symptoms. It very helpful in various situations, such as when you have a cold, common headaches, migraines, dizziness, congested bronchi, neck pain or after insects bites. It can be used as an inhaler, or you can just simply take some oil from it for local application.
Poy Sian Mark II is essential thing during the cold weather, traveling or camping.
Poy Sian Mark II is sold in pharmacies in Thailand, registered and checked for compliance to the FDA, registration number G598/45.
- Poy Sian Mark II is 100% natural
- small size, easy to carry everywhere
- clears stuffy nose and congested bronchi
- eases headaches, migraines and dizziness
- helps against neck pain and after insects bites
- provide cooling sensation when applied to skin
- easy to distinguish your inhaler with color ring
For external use and inhale only! Do not eat, do not apply inside mouth. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Suggestions for use
- Unscrew upper cap and simply inhale once in each nostril. You will immediately feel better, you breathe become more easy, your bronchial tubes emerge.
- Unscrew bottom part, take some oil on your finger and rub into desired area.
Main active ingredients
100% of ingredients have natural origin. 79.4% of the total ingredients are Organic.
Keep out of heat and direct sunlight.